Family Visas

Family Immigration Lawyer in Fremont, California

Merced County K-3 Marriage Visa Attorney

Do you have a green card or are you a U.S. citizen? Do you have relatives who would like to move to America? At JOHAL LAW APC, our family visa lawyer can guide you through the paperwork necessary for bringing your family members to the United States.

At our family immigration law firm, we help parents, siblings, children, spouses, and fiancés through the family visa petition process. Our family immigration lawyer has extensive experience in reuniting families through the immigration process. We also work with families to adjust the status of their green cards, as well as men and women serving in the military who are married to, or planning to marry someone from overseas. Our office employs up-to-date immigration software tools that allow us to receive real-time updates to immigration law, forms, and court decisions.

Our clients include U.S. citizens and green card holders who want to bring family members to America:

  • A parent who wants adult children to come to the U.S.
  • An adult child who wants to bring parents to this country
  • A fiancé who needs a K-1 fiancé visa and K-2 visas for the fiancé's children
  • A spouse who needs a K-3 visa for a foreign spouse (and a K-4 visa for the spouse's children
  • A brother or sister who wants a green card for a sibling who is a citizen of another country

Determining Which Visa Represents the Best Option for Your Family

The requirements attached to each visa are a bit different, depending on the circumstances involved. While most family-related visasdo not have a cap, limiting the number that can be issued in a given year, work-related visas that allow spouses or family members to enter the US may have a quota limit. Additionally, certain restrictions regarding the age of children or the terms under which parents can enter the country may be in place. At JOHAL LAW APC, our attorneys work closely with clients to ensure all requested documentation and records are in order and submitted in a timely fashion.

We assist and represent clients in regard to the following kinds of family visas:

  • E-3
  • J-2
  • K1, K2, K3 Fiancée visas
  • 2A and 2B visas
  • R1 and R2 visa
  • Petition for alien relative.

At JOHAL LAW APC, we take a personal interest in each client. We will keep you informed about your immigration petition, explain the law, and answer all your questions. Call for an appointment.